Fresh Fruit Bruschetta of Love
Author: Chef Robert the Happy Diabetic
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe? Chef Robert creates a healthy and delicious dessert in minutes complete with fresh strawberries, blueberries and chocolate.
- 2 T of fresh blueberries
- 4 strawberries
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 4 small slices angel food (1 oz. each)
- 2 T whipped cream
- 4 T frozen raspberries
- 1 t stevia
- 1 t cinnamon
- Slice 4 – 1” slices of angel food cake. Toast lightly under a low broiler until golden brown.
- Place the angel food on a plate.
- Top each piece with ½ T whipped cream.
- Place 1 sliced strawberry on top of the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the blueberries on the dish.
- Dust the cake with the Stevia/cinnamon mixture.
- Drizzle 1 t of chocolate sauce on top of each slice of cake.