1. How to Roast Corn in the Oven With the Husk and Silk
- 6 Ears of corn with silk and husks still on
- Salt and Pepper
Turn the oven on to 375°F. no need to preheat.
Place corn directly on middle rack of oven.
Roast for 25-30 minutes until desired tenderness.
Let corn cool enough to handle, then remove husk and silk.
Serve with butter, salt and pepper. Eat!
2. How to Cook Corn on the Cob in the Microwave with the Husk
Step 1: Cook in the microwave
Place the ear of corn in the microwave, wrapped in a damp paper towel or not and cook on high for 3-5 minutes. Add an additional 30 seconds if the corn needs more cooking time.
Step 2: Let cool and shuck
Once your corn has cooked, set the ears aside to cool. Once cooled, shuck the corn before diving in.
3. How to Cook Corn on the Cob in the Microwave without the Husk
- 1 ear of corn, husk on
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, more to taste
Cook in the microwave for 3-5 minutes based on the amount of corn you are heating up.
- 6-8 minutes for 2 ears
- 8-10 minutes for 3 ears
- 10-12 minutes for 4 ears