Tomato & garlic linguini with Rocket (arugula)
for the sauce
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2whole heads of garlic sliced
- 1/3cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh rocket arugula or spinach or a combo
- ½ cup white wine
- Chili flakes to taste
- 1 cupcooked linguini
- fresh Parmesan region
- Slice the garlic thin and place into the pan with the olive oil no heat.
- Put the pan on medium heat and cook the garlic until there is a little color. Add the sliced tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- When the tomatoes are cooked 3-4 min add the rocket/augla/spinage Allow to cook over med allowing all the flavors to mingle.
- Add the cooked pasta aldente Toss the tomato garlic sauce with the cooked pasta and fresh rocket and serve with fresh graded cheese.